- 37 students
- 117 lessons
- 1 quizzes
- 16 week duration
Complementary & Massage Therapies Course is one of the comprehensive course.
The Complementary & Massage Therapies Online Course is organised into 5 modules and includes everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. You can study at your own pace or become an expert in just 390 hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
Why choose this Online Course
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Practical over 100 hours per months
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get help or advice from at practical class or by email
- Full Tutor Support on 7 days a week.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. With formal deadlines or teaching schedules, however, you are free to study the course at your own pace and attend for practical at the flexible times.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Practical (hands on)
- Sample Tests
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion a PDF Certificate will be issued free of charge. Print copy is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
|Introduction to Massage Therapy||00:15:00|
|The Role of A Massage Therapist||00:30:00|
|Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems Anatomy and physiology||60:00:00|
|General Benefits of Massage||00:15:00|
|Indian Head Massage||00:15:00|
|Full Body Massage||00:15:00|
|Hot Stone Massage||00:30:00|
|Thai Foot Massage||00:15:00|
|Trigger Point Therapy||00:05:00|
|Conclusion to Massage||00:15:00|
|How Acupressure Works||00:30:00|
|Locating A Pressure Point||01:00:00|
|How To Apply Pressure||00:30:00|
|Things To Be Careful Of||00:30:00|
|Acupressure For Specific Problems||00:30:00|
|If You Feel It’s Not Working||00:15:00|
|What is Aromatherapy?||00:15:00|
|History of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|The Definition of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|What are Essential Oils?||00:15:00|
|Essential Oil Safety Information||00:15:00|
|Administration of Essential Oils||00:30:00|
|The Art of Blending||00:15:00|
|Harmonizing Your Blend||00:30:00|
|Aromatherapy for Stress||00:15:00|
|Aromatherapy for Children||00:14:00|
|Application of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|The Holistic Approach||00:30:00|
|Understanding Disease / Pathology||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment||00:15:00|
|General Holistic Health Tips||01:00:00|
|Vitamins and Herbs||01:00:00|
|Natural Food Choices||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Course||01:00:00|
|Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Course||00:20:00|
Please at any time you feel you need help do not hesitate to speak to your tutors on practical day or contact us.
- Injury Prevention
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular Systems
- Back Pain & Critical Care
- What is Physiotherapy?
- What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Neuromuscular System
- Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy
- Different Therapy Techniques
- Treatment Method
- Physiotherapy For MND Patient
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)
- TENS Machines
- What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?
Kind of Massages
Massage Therapy with Essential Oils
- What is Aromatherapy?
- History of Aromatherapy
- The Definition of Aromatherapy
- What are Essential Oils?
- Essential Oil Safety Information
- Administration of Essential Oils
- The Art of Blending
- Blending Basics
- Harmonizing Your Blend
- Aromatherapy Baths
- AromathTheerapy for Stress
- Aromatherapy for Children
- Application of Essential Oils
- Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils
- The Holistic Approach
- Understanding Disease / Pathology
- The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment
- Goals and Objectives
- Essential Oils 101
- What is an Essential Oil?
- Essential Oils Used In Medical Hospitals
- Some Hospitals Using Essential Oils
- Using Essential Oils for Kids
- Benefits of Essential Oils in Massage
- Essential Oil Application
- About Dilution, Sensitivity, and Carrier Oils
- What to Know About Essential Oil Sensitivity
- Why Aromatherapy Effects Our Mood
- Essential Oils and Neurotransmitters
- Selecting An Oil for Health & Emotions
- Positive Emotions and Essential Oils That Can Promote Them
- Negative Emotions and Essential Oils That May Heal Them
- How Much to Use and How Often?
- Five Plant Categories
- Testing Essential Oils
- The Chemistry of Essential Oils
Common Essential Oils
Pleraque redargueret deserunt accessio animum dicitur quodsi indoctum interesset his fictas praeponunt tenebris
Acupressure & Massage
Cupiditas alumni artifex contingit sapientis adipiscing rogavit quaerere perge antiquorum scis scriptis
Exams & Assignments
0.00 average based on 0 ratings